A1 .AS AN INDIAN COMPANY
A foreign company can commence operations in India by incorporating a company under the Companies Act, 2013 through:
- Joint Ventures
- Wholly Owned Subsidiaries
Joint Venture With An Indian Partner
- Established distribution/ marketing set up of the Indian partner
- Available financial resource of the Indian partners
- Established contacts of the Indian partners which help smoothen the
- process of setting up of operations
Foreign Companies can set up their operations in India by forging strategic alliances with Indian partners.
Joint Venture may entail the following advantages for a foreign investor:
Foreign companies can also set up wholly owned subsidiary in sectors where 100% foreign direct investment is permitted under the FDI policy.
For registration and incorporation, set of applications have to be filed with Registrar of Companies (ROC). Once a company has been duly registered and incorporated as an Indian company, it is subject to Indian laws and regulations as applicable to other domestic Indian companies.
Contact US to know flow chart and steps involved in formation of a company.